Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tough Love

I'm enjoying an indulgent Sunday morning watching Tough Love. I can only imagine the plethora of issues this guy would have found with me.  Additionally, I have to wonder how they find these women and if they represent the female dating population. Because some of them are SO stupid or slutty or mean. I mean....does that work out there?

What i also can't figure out if why I like these shows. What is the appeal? Is it just that watching effed up people is interesting because it makes us feel slightly better about ourselves. I most definitely don't see myself as exceptionally different from many of them - and I'm sure if I was in front of a camera I would be far worse because I would be edited to look even more crazy than I am (or revealed to be even more crazy).

Why do relationships make us act like crazy people?

No comments:

Post a Comment